OVITRELLE 250 MCG/0.5 ML
|Active Ingredient:||Choriogonadotropin Alfa|
|Dosage:||Pre-Filled Syringe (250mcg/0.5ml)|
Ovidrel contains recombinant hCG, an injectable hormone. This is the hormone that causes eggs to finish maturing and be released.
Ovidrel should be administered one day following the last dose of the follicle stimulating agent. Your doctor or nurse will tell you when and how to administer Ovidrel. It is usually injected under the skin of the stomach.
Ovidrel is contraindicated in women who exhibit:
- Prior hypersensitivity to hCG preparations or one of their excipients.
- Primary ovarian failure.
- Uncontrolled thyroid or adrenal dysfunction.
- An uncontrolled organic intracranial lesion such as a pituitary tumor.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding of undetermined origin.
- Ovarian cyst or enlargement of undetermined origin.
- Sex hormone dependent tumors of the reproductive tract and accessory organs.